Be an IndieFest Visual Artist!
Note: Although this page is on the Thumbprint Gallery website, as an IndieFest artist, you will not be represented by Thumbprint Gallery.
Download, print, read, and complete the Application and Package Sheet. (links below)
Contact us to submit both the application and full payment on or before Saturday, August 10th to secure your space. (contact info is on the application)
Sit back, wait for further details, and help promote IndieFest!
First off, thank you so much for your interest in participating in this year's IndieFest 8! We are so excited for this event, and even more excited to have you all be a part of it. It's going to be a great one.
You will find three files on this page:
- The Package Sheet, which has info about display spaces, prices, and agreements/requirements of all participating artists.
- The Application, which needs to be filled out and returned to us by deadline.
- JPEG of the official SDIF Poster for promotional purposes.
Here is some basic information about IndieFest:
- Located at Liberty Station in Point Loma
- August 16, 17, and 18th (visual art on Saturday, Aug 17 ONLY) 2pm-11pm
- Headliners include: Cake, Talib Kweli, and Best Coast!!!
If for some reason, neither package will work for you, contact us and we will try to work something out (such as finding you other artists to split your booth with, etc).
Please read through all of the material. Then send us your payment, PackageSheet, and the completed application signed by deadline: SATURDAY, AUGUST 10TH. You will receive more information shortly after with more details.
Again, thank you so much for your interest. We are looking forward to working with you all!